Wednesday, October 21, 2009


I would like to thank this person who is always beside me even during my most darkest moment, only that i need to keep his identity for he is a very private person. So i am trying to keep my promise,Mr. D, thank you so much,for being so understanding and patient, never i realized how much you really care for me, even at times i am so mean to you.
You always understand my feelings towards all these events that is happening to my life. Words are not enough to express how much i am grateful in knowing a person like you.
Thank you so much!

A poem for you. But i guess more appropriate for me.

So this is for both of us.

It takes a knock to open a door.
A "knock" to open your eyes:
It takes a "knock" to open the way,
That we may realize our goal,
That the dream is won because we try,
though a "knock" may spur on us,
Life is made up of joys and "knocks"
And each day begins with the dawn.

Had this poem ring a bell?



6 comments:

  1. Wow napakapoetic mo naman ate.. Ahem sino kaya si Mr. D hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello rose, kaibigan ko yan, hindi nangiiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parang kilala ko yan si Mr. D, sya ata yung nakilala namin ni hubby beho noong nakapunta kami sa inyo ate. Am I right?

    Love your poem ate, dapat ipabasa ko yan kay beho ko eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolit, I never got that enrtry finished. It disappeared but I added a short explanation. Actually it was meant as just a comment because it has been raining for 2 weeks except for about 4 days and I am just tired of it. I know you have had it much worse and it was just a figure of speech. I am alone after losing my 3 sisters and 5 brothers and mom and dad . I have a wonderful husband and 4 children left. I have lost a son and a husband but I didn't mean to come across as feeling sorry for myself. I just had to accept my losses and do the best I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lolit, I am so glad to have you comment. I enjoy hearing from people from other countries. I am going to have to stir up some of my other people O blog with from other countries. That is the only way I will ever see the countries is throu every ones eyes that lice there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lolit, Congrats for having a special friend in the person of Mr. D. We all need real friends na hindi nang-iiwan.

    Actually I am okay, kunti lng naman ang pinsala sa amin na dulot ng mga typhoons. Ung Naipost ko is about the sad experiences that I saw and heard about our kababayans. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your precious comment